Old August 19th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Reay Brian Reay is offline

Default "Buddistick" and MFJ-1622

I'm in the process of trying to help a local with an antenna problem. He
lives in a ground floor appartment and can't get a fixed outside antenna.

I'm thinking of something on the lines of the Buddistick and MFJ-1622,
although ideally a home made version and a hidden counterpoise run down to
the ground and tucked away. A small bracket would be fitted to the window
frame (or near to it) and the antenna would be removed when not in use. He
only runs QRP type power so EMI is probably not an issue.

Comments, other ideas, please?

--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Now your amateur licence is free, why not send at least £15 per year to
support the
Radio Communications Foundation or STELAR?