Old August 20th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] AllanStern@aol.com is offline

Default Fetter threatens to sue now

Here is my response to Fetter on CFLG
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````

"GeorgeF." georgef2 posted:

The monitor of the CFLG group should have put a stop
to this witch-hunt long ago before I contact Mr. Delgado
regarding a civil law suit.

Mr. Fetter

I do hope the Listowner permits me this one last salvo.

I have saved hundreds of your Emails, Postings, and Website Entries,
George. They document your lies and thievery. If you could sue the
Listowner for this discussion (which would be tossed out immediately),
I cannot wait to testify. I know about a dozen other guys who wait for
the opportunity too. Go read some of the conversations going on now
on rec.radio.scanner. Remember the truth is the best defense to
libel.

Please sue me too, George.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MilRadioComms