Old August 21st 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Bob Bob Bob is offline

Default where do I look for this info???

A cheap solution for the cable loss issue is to buy a USB wireless
device and then run whatever length of "lower frequency" cable to that.
I have even seen articles with these devices stuck inside parabolic and
corner reflectors. About USD40-USD50 new from memory. (for just the USB
device)

You can of course also mount a wireless bridge up on the tower and run
CAT5 to it...

Cheers Bob VK2YQA

FUBAR wrote:
you will need a high gain yagi type antenna pointed at the site in question
and you *will* need some microwave low loss coax cable to feed it to a