Old August 21st 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Space Shuttle Endeavor.

Zeke Zzzppt wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

wrote:

By the way, did you lose some of your welfare (AKA "social security")

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure you will), but broadly speaking,
"Social Security" is returning OUR money that WE had to pay into the
system for our entire working careers. Getting our own money back can
hardly be construed as "welfare".

wrote:

Did they [Huntington] put a gun to your head and make you give them your money? Be
a man and stop whining, complaining and blaming others for your own
inadequacies.

Now don't be too hard on Steve...he's a finance guy who tells
us about his Accounting/ Bookkeeping degree. If Huntington can do this
to a big-time finance guy with a financial degree like Steve, there's no
telling what these Huntington guys can do to us poor slobs that aren't
as financially astute as Steve.

Steve, thanks for the "heads-up".

No problem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.