Old August 21st 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : HD Radio - Keeping A Straight-Face & Trying Not To Laugh !

On Aug 21, 1:53 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
"Is It Open Season or Payback Time for Radio Industry?"

"HD Radio is yesterday's future. We're coming close to the time when
the towel will be thrown in. HD Radio is not going anywhere. Worse, no
radio person will ever use the HD Radio campaign to diagram successful
radio advertising. To continue this chase is to throw manpower and
money away. Want to read a review on one HD receiver? Try this from
Wired.com. I'll give you a quote: Remember those crappy $15 AM/FM
cassette radios from the 80s? The HD100 looks just like one and has
the sound to match. Consumers aren't biting."

http://www.audiographics.com/agd/082107-1.htm

Ha Ha Struble! Ha Ha Eduardo!

IBOC Crock,

The HD Radio Newsgroup 'exists' for such Posts
HD RADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio
After-all you have posted there several times
and for the most part : There Is No There - There !