Old August 22nd 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Over-the-Air {Free} HDTV Report - Get a HDTVAntenna-Rot...

I haven't checked in quite a few years, (before I got DirecTV) but I
guess I can still pick up Ameica One tv out of Greenville, Mississippi
on one of my tv sets that isn't hooked up to DirecTV.The picture was
snowy though because Greenville is about seventy miles North Northwest
of me, on the Mississippi River.I think America One tv is broadcast out
of Arlington,Texas and relayed to Greenville.Of course, when the big
HDTV switchover comes if Feburary 2009, I probally won't be able to pick
up America One tv.I don't want HDTV, SCREW the fcc!.
Local Jackson area tv stations I can pick up are, WLBT 3 NBC, WJTV 12
CBS, WAPT 3 ABC, WMPN 29 PBS, WRBJ 34 CW TV Services, WUFX 35 NNT TV
Services, WDBD 40 FOX.There is another tv station that might be
broadcasting in Jackson someday, WWJX, may be independent, owner is
Flinn Broadcasting.
cuhulin