Old August 23rd 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] garyarnold@aol.com is offline

Default Time to throw in the towel on HD Radio !

On Aug 22, 3:53 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

Think I give a **** what you think ?

Do you really think ANYONE cares what YOU think?

Of course satellite radio is available for most cars. Look how long
satellite radio has been out. Satellite radio was first available in
the LUXURY CARS ONLY, and now available in some non-luxury models.
SAME FOR HD RADIO. It will start with the luxury cars and gradually
work down. Like Satellite radio, receivers will go DOWN in price as
more units are sold.

IF HD Radio was dead, I wouldn't be making the money I am making now
for HD Radio. And the income keeps going UP, not down.

I have NO problem with analog AM reception here in central
California. I get every local station loud and clear, PLUS several
stations hundreds of miles away all day long. NO interference from
the MANY HD stations broadcasting in my area. Get a quality radio and
maybe you won't have all these problems.