Old August 23rd 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Dead Beats On eBay, Now Makes Excuses for Stealing Money

KB9RQZ Lookups: 2173
Mark C Morgan
PO BOX 212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Add Picture...

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types
well IT is done

and no longer a need to sign/ag

see some of you in Hell (the mode that is)

just an aside I do not sell on ebay nor do i expect to do so in the
near future if you thik you have bought something from me you have not
and I can not be resposbsble if you send me money for something I did
not sell you

IF I decide to seel something I will alter this to relfect that
change