Old August 23rd 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default George Fetter in jail again

wrote:

Most of you know Fetter as the owner of several radio-related sites,
includinghttp://www.MilAirComms.com. He had been arrested by the Feds
for fraud related to electronics equipment sales.
I wonder if this is from the old fraud arrest or a new one.
Radio buyers beware.

AL STERN Satellite Beach

This is the only response I will make to this posting.

Mr. Stern once again is dreadfully wrong.

Mr. Stern claims I was arrested by the Feds. I was never arrested by
the feds.

But you were arrested, were you not, George?

I sure hope Mr. Stern has done more fact checking regarding his
frequency lists than he has during this character Assignation. But we
all know Mr. Stern has badgered me for years. And still to this date
I have no clue as to why.....

Because you're crooked, perhaps?

dxAce
Michigan