Old August 25th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Smokey[_2_] Smokey[_2_] is offline

Default SWAPS: NC-183 & SX-42

Hi fellers...

I have two nice vintage receivers that are excess to my needs. Both are in
excellent physical and electrical condition with manuals. I am interested in
swapping...SWAPPING ONLY...on something(s).
I am particularly interested in Collins 51J-series, Hammarlund HQ-180
series, R-388, or anything else interesting and vintage. Will consider
swapping either or both. Also interested in 1940s-1960s transmitters.

What 'cha got?

Smokey