Old August 26th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default Channel X,... Code name "Straw Dispenser"

Hello All:

Ok got two e-mails this year asking for this story to be re-told again.

When I wrote this true to life story, on another computer that has since
be surplused to the trash for crashing or justing getting too old?!?!?
Maybe it even took a bullet after telling me some Nerd Linger Programmer
Crapp Talk.

So I am looking thru old disks and hard copies for it. I can't seem to
find it on Google.

Be advised....

Jay in the Mojave