Old August 26th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default FA Kenwood R-5000 Pristine w/VHF

Roadie wrote:

On Aug 26, 12:11 pm, dxace1 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=270159086992&...

Buy it now for $1,049 and help fund a retirement plan. Since the ad
doesn't state, I'm assuming those are not Kenwood filters that have
been added.

Let me also state here, that although I've never met Dan, I would be willing to
say that he's a first rate SWL and DX'er and is fairly well known in the
community for a good number of years, and, I don't think that he'd ever sell
anyone a piece of junk.

dxAce
Michigan
USA