Old August 25th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Peter Peter is offline

Default Will someone do my marketing for me...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote...

Ron, you have missed the point entirely. I'm looking for
recommendations for distribution points... not your
personal views.

You asked for reputable.
I have dealt with several dealers, and never had
problems. However, someone else may argue that
they have been "had" by one or two of them.
Unless you specify what YOU consider reputable,
then you ARE asking for personal views.

Actually, if you weren't so stupid...

More insults, coming from someone who was not smart
enough to find his business contacts before going into
production.
Does the term "business plan" mean anything to you?

One thing is for sure, anyone who needs to ask for
business contacts on a CB newsgroup has lost their way.

We get all the sharp ones out here... lol

You may want to take a minute or two to consider that
all your insults are cached by Google.
Everyone will be able to see how you appear to beg people
to do your marketing for you (without pay) then, when
their replies do not suit you, you hurl insults at them.

Regards,
Peter.