Old August 28th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default Time to throw in the towel on HD Radio !

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:17:15 -0700, Bart Bailey
wrote:

That Ciudad Juarez station you referred to isn't heard here because of
its co-channel in Tijuana. I'm line of sight (13 miles) from this one:
http://tinyurl.com/2jsxjz
and can still manage to pull KGO from underneath, unlike back when it
was XEMM an over modulated splattering Mariachi Machine that no amount
of filtration could overcome.

When I lived in Phoenix I could hear X-Rock 80 at high noon in my '56
Cadillac. But that was a REAL radio.