Old August 28th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Montgomery BOO...URNS Montgomery BOO...URNS is offline

Default CB Radio Online... is there such an animal?

This might be a stupid question...

Is there any way to access CB Radio channels online? I know that quite
a long time ago when the internet was fresh and new, there was a site
called Broadcast.com where you could access police scanners and certain
CB and weather channels online. There was really no way to get in on the
conversation but you could listen to individual CB channels.

Most people who own a computer and have access to the internet find it
useless to chat on the CB or listen to the police scanner if they can
just get online and chat but I'm a geek (nerd/dork) and I like a good
"old-school" chat on the CB every now and again.

Is there a website or software that makes it possible to access local CB
channels or local police scanners?

TIA

Monty