Old November 4th 03, 12:37 AM
Roy Lewallen

Woops, slipped through my fingers once again. My hat's off to the master.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Cecil Moore wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:

So now we have a simple series circuit consisting of a generator, the
antenna.

No we don't, Roy. You cannot be allowed, once again, to get away with
turning a distributed network problem into a lumped circuit problem.
If you can prove me wrong with a distributed network analysis, I will
be the first to admit my mistake. If you cannot prove me wrong with a
distributed circuit analysis, that's a big clue.