Old August 30th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

On 29 Aug, 14:57, John Smith wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Unless there is a clear, defined and model-able example of why a "rf
photon" would behave different than a "light photon"--I expect both to
obey current laws/actions/expected-behaviors.

However, everyone enjoys a good fairytale, now and then.

There it is == "

The missing double quote! :-)

Regards,
JS

Intersting debating point as to whether it is a fairy tail!
May I point out that a H bomb explosion creats via the velocity of the
explosion
radiation with out the use of a resonant element! In the old days we
used a spark gap to create
radiation again without a resonant element! Tho scientists would say
that it is a consequence
of time varient current and thus settle on the current change of
velocity ie accelleration, They could have easily stated that
radiation is pulsed form after all current does go thru zero and
Newton himself phrased it as "packets"
of radiation in his day. But keeping to the same rules of the Masters
of what creats radiation one could easily see from the explosion
theory that radiation is created by the exchange of energy between
capapaciters and inductance
each of which provides a explosion when shorted at the end of each
cycle which promotes the particulate theorem without conflict with the
Masters. I would remind you that "Gausses theorem" with respect to
equilibrium supports the particulate theorem which to the surprise of
many is supported by Maxwells equations. I read the reply that you got
but I could not determine his position if any or what points he was
trying to make...if any.
A point to ponder on, capacitance and inductance are both capable of
energy storage and shorting the terminals is time varient to eject
particulates at a high velocity thus creatin two pulses per cycle and
where in their absence scientists have only time varient current to
hang their hats on for the wave theorem.
Regards
Art