Old August 30th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed G Ed G is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

Richard Clark wrote in
:

On 30 Aug 2007 01:04:08 GMT, Ed G
wrote:

How is it that you guys are comparing the photon, a sub-atomic
particle
without mass, to electromagnetic radiation/waves? I don't see a
basis for comparison.....

Hi Ed,

Mass as a basis of comparison implied:
How much do your electromagnetic radiation/waves weigh?
How thick is sunlight on your arm while driving?

If they don't compare, then these questions should reveal differences
when light is substituted for waves (and versa-visa).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Sorry, the above just doesn't compute with me. I'll sit aside in
this thread and just watch.....

Ed