Old August 30th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Hey... What Happened to Frank?

On Aug 25, 3:56 pm, " Peter" wrote:
"james" wrote...

can count far beyond that. Anyway it really does not matter to
me how many you sell. I just don't find selling five in four
weeks "flying off the shelves" type sales.

Not if you have spent months spamming in advance... and it's
your only product.

Not long before he can buy a Porsche, huh?

Regards,
Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Peter... I was just out at your site. I suggest you update your page
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/...ics/solder.php to comply
with RoHS. After all you are part of the European directive. You
better get with the program...
www.telstar-electronics.com