Old August 30th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

John Smith wrote:

The more I think about this, the clearer it gets.

What was wrong with me? Considering photons as little weightless,
billiard ball shaped "chunks" of energy?

I missed the boat, and early on--thick skulled and as slow as they come.
I now see 'em as cubes, tubes, polygons, irregular, indescribable,
ghostly, luminous, streaming strings ... of chunks of energy!

Yes, that is it, strings! And, it all fits! Dr. Michio Kaku has been
spouting string theory off the tops of high buildings for years--ahhh,
if only I'd had not been so dense--for so long ... :-(

Yes. This is quite better than my slow acceptance of the ether and "our
matter/energy" only existing as an "altered and unnatural form" of this
very same ether ...

I swear, sometimes I just need someone to save me from myself--my new
wife is beginning to, frequently, point this out to me--thank goodness!
Maybe next time, I just might have the good sense to listen. grin

Regards,
JS