Old August 30th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K7ITM K7ITM is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

On Aug 29, 8:55 pm, John Smith wrote:
The following of yours is very interesting, very descriptive and sounds
very scientific.

So now, the only question left, which seems implied by you, is, "Do I
get it?"

To which I reply, EUREKA! YES! Indeed, since we got rid of photons and
waves--we are only left with quanta! And, if we now construct a
"quanta-antenna", such as you imply, we can have a "160 meter earth
scorcher" the size of pin head which is just as an efficient radiator as
the MONSTER in my backyard!

Thanks for the explanation--I won't forget you for awhile! grin

Regards,
JS

Hey, great job of leaping to confusion, John! ;-)