Old August 30th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dino Papas Dino Papas is offline

Default Motorola Service monitor

In article ,
Ted Gaetjen wrote:

I have a Motorola Service Monitor, R2001D/HS, that is surplus and we no
longer use. Unit powes up and was being used regularly when we stopped
using it. The battery does not hold a charge but unit works well on AC
power. I will look at any reasonable offers seriously.

Ted -- I saw you note here....I have a friend who may be
interested....direct e-mail doesn't seem to work. If you still have the
unit you may want to contact Charlie Stokes at:

to discuss the equipment.

Dino Papas KL0S/4