Old August 31st 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Hal Rosser Hal Rosser is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

WHAT DO I WIN?

denny / k8do

BTW, while this is done in the spirit of fun all answers are accurate
as best I can make them based on my understanding of physics

Good answers! - you win my respect.
I saw a program on Public TV a while back, and they were trying to tie Macro
and micro mechanics together with a String theory. There were several
dimensions, and according to that program, It appears gravity waves might be
the only common 'thread' between the several dimensions, and may hold the
key to communications from one dimension to another.

Now I want THAT transceiver! A gravity-wave transceiver.
CQ, CQ, CQ 8th Dimension Dahdidi dit diDahdah dididididah didahdahdit
dahdah didahdahdah
How can we modulate graviry waves Then demodulate them and make sense of
the result?

We need Radio shack for some answers. Yes sir, do you have a Gravity-Wave
Walkie-Talkie?