Old September 1st 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:22:21 -0700, art wrote:

Einstein hasbeenproven wrong many many times.

Hi Arthur,

Saying that was simpler than doing Newton's math, certainly.
:-P....
(the web version of Newton's rasberry)

Let's make this simpler. Can you give us the mass of a photon within
6 orders of magnitude?

Can Brett?

And, more important, if I did, would you reference me? (Gad what a
prospect that would be - enough to convert satan to scientology.)

For extra credit for that massive Photon:
What is its dimensions? (radius, distance on a side, whathaveyou)

Extra stupidous credit question:
If a 10 base-pair strand of DNA is 3.5 nM long;
and we have a 550 nM Photon illuminating it;
would it crush the strand?

Hint:
The DNA strand has mass, we can weigh and tell you that, and the
Photon (if massive) dimensions are 157 time larger. Now this may be
like comparing feathers to lead, so perhaps you might know what the
Relative Density of Photons are?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC