Old September 1st 07, 04:44 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
msg msg is offline

Default What is the highest radio frequency used for astronomy? Is it3,438 GHz?

Radium wrote:

Sorry, I meant to ask whether 3,438 GHz is the highest radio frequency
used to receive audio signals from outer space.

I thought perhaps the O.P. was from Europe or the U.K. and that the
comma in the above numeric was a substitution for a decimal point, but
alas the posting IP is from So. Cal. ....

Regards,

Michael