Old September 1st 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default Moped

Hello Vinnie:

I am sure Steveo is a good guy, never meet him tho. I have known drag
race enthusiasts who where big Mopar Fans.

I like the Mopeds cheap and efficient form for gettin around.

Jay in the Mojave

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:57:17 -0700, Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello Vinnie:

I don't think such out-landish vehicles should be advertised or even
sold, as the Horse Power and Outlaw Ways will over come one and all.
Next thing will come is Tattoos, Leather Jackets, calling all your
friends "Hep Cats", smoking cigarettes, spitting on the side walk, bad
attitudes, talking on the CB radio ect ect!

Jay in the Mojave

LOL.

I personally asked Steve's permission if I could call him Moped, not as an
insult of course. To me, mopeds are a pleasant memory of my youth, because they
were all over the town I grew up in. Good ol' days !

Vinnie S.