Old September 1st 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Ibiquity's "Gag Order" on engineers

David "I checked a box on the Census Form and now I can pose as 'Eduardo',
wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know you claim to have owned a bunch.

And I did... 12 on the air, and permits for nearly a dozen more.

Which you can verify by checking with noted AM Dxers of the time, some of
whom actually visitied my stations like John Hogerheid of Michigan,
Larry
Godwin, now of Montana and then of West Texas and an IRCA board member.
Or
Kermit Geary, of PA, who was one of many DXers who verified reception of
HRCM1 or HCFV1 when I put them on split frequencies to conduct DX tests
(which were published in the bulletins of the IRCA and NRC). Or John
Callarman, then of Mt. Vernon, IL, and now a respected Mexican DX expert
in
the NRC. Or Ben Dangerfield of PA who also DXed and verified both of
those
AMs. Or Larry Cervone, not a DXer, but then head of Gates Radio, and
later
BE, now retired in Quincy, IL. Or Fabricio Cifuentes, then an announcer
of
HCRM1 and now an announcer on various Spanish stations in Atlanta, GA....
if
you check these out, I can give you a few hundred more, starting with the
present mayor of Guaquil, Jaime Nebot Velasco, my partner in one station.
Or
Edward Seaton, now President of Seaton Newspapers, Manhattan, KS, who was
Peace Corps volunteer in Ecuador and witness my first few stations go on
the
air as a family friend....

You also claim to be
Hispanic.

None were in your name... get over it!

In the US, less than 100 of the stations that are really sole
proprietorships (out of thousands) are licensed in an individual's name...
all the rest are licensed to corporations that are totally owned by one
person or a person and his or her family (community property, etc.). Nobody
but you would expect someone to be such a fool as to own a license directly,
exposing the individual to personal responsibility that could be shielded
via incorporating.

Nobody but you would expect us to believe you've ever owned even a single radio
station.

None were in your name, and most likely none ever will be.

Get over it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA