Old September 1st 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Ibiquity's "Gag Order" on engineers

"dxAce" wrote in message

So you say. Allow me to repeat: none of the stations were in your name.

At least you give me credit for having reasonable business sense even at age
17 when I incorporated Radio Musical, Cía. Ltda as the sole shareholder. A
limited responsibility corporation shields a business owner from personal
liability in matters of the business. I don't know any station owners who
would put a license in their own name.