Old September 2nd 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default making a common mode filter

On 2 Sep 2007 17:53:37 GMT, Ed G
wrote:

That is a good point. I'm not even sure of the vendor of the numerous

After some additional Google research, I found them. Made by Fair-
Rite Products Corp. PN is probably: 2643806402. Product description
matches unit on hand, and lists it as type 43 material with a Z around
where I want to operate of about 20 ohms.

Hi Ed,

Read the fine print. This Z probably relates to some "standard" size
item, such as a small bead and not your clip-on. The boon here is
your clip-on will probably present more resistance to common modes.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC