Old September 2nd 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Ibiquity's "Gag Order" on engineers

Bart Bailey wrote:

In t posted
on Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:20:06 GMT, David Eduardo wrote: Begin

As I have said before, I really wonder about the fact that nearly no poster
has reflected on the DX opportunities of HD signals...

The "opportunity" to lose the two adjacent slots of any HD blasters for
potential reception of DX signals, is like putting outriggers on either
side of your vehicle to stabilize the load, and the subsequent effect on
traffic carrying capacity of any roadway.
I don't understand why KNX 1070 and KOGO 600 feel a need to go HD when
they're both AM Talkers. Maybe it's so psychological voice stress
analyzers can better detect the constant stream of lies from the right
wing hosts?

Put one of those analyzers on NPR or AirAmerica and they fry within minutes.

dxAce
Michigan
USA