Old September 2nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
graham graham is offline

Default I'd buy that for a dollar!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
graham wrote:

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
Snagged at an estate sale three blocks from here for $1. And this in a
town where "estate sale" usually means a broken plastic toddler slide
and
two boxes of chewed-up My Little Ponies.

Yes, it has the 1L6.

Phil Nelson

Whoever did that estate sale, obviously, did not have their
client in their best interest or even had a clue ...
... and Phil, knowing what you know, you ripped your neighbor off ...

... wow, good for you ....

One of your fellow estate auctioneers is in big trouble in the
Orlando area for not paying his clients after the auctions, some for a
year. Others clients property was hauled to his house, and never sold.
It really speaks highly of your trade.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

1) I am NOT in the "estate auctioneer" business.
2) I do not know any "fellows" in the Orlando area.
3) I resent, you, comparing me to them.
4) My "trade" is NOT auctions.
5) Maybe making an effort to be more accurate in your posts,
would give you something to do.
6) You need to find something better to do with your time.

Been there, done that, I don't need to prove it!!!