Old November 4th 03, 01:15 AM
Roy Lewallen

It doesn't sound like a complicated model. If that's the case, it
wouldn't take long to enter it manually. So in EZNEC, click Outputs,
then Show Description. Copy the description and paste it into a posting.
After I make an EZNEC file out of it, I'll upload it to my web site so
everyone with EZNEC can see what we're talking about.

In general, I strongly prefer that people send me an .EZ file instead of
a text description, both to save time and to reduce the probability of
an error.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Cecil Moore wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:

Are you referring to something you emailed me? If so, I haven't
received it. I'll be glad to look at it when I do.

Yep, I've emailed it twice to you. I had to email them three times to
Yuri before he received it. Apparently, some of the new internet filters
are deleting emails.

Would you agree to cease the ad hominem attacks until you have actually
viewed the problem?