Old September 3rd 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Photon vs Wave emissions from antennas?

Cecil Moore wrote:

Using EZNEC with two identical driven elements, one

Cecil:

The "approximations" which EZNEC accomplishes, may, or may not be
real--indeed, much of what these "antenna tools" have told me appears to
work in reality ... I CANNOT and do NOT say these tools are without value.

However, when you have an "un-ponder-able unknown", such as the ether,
and you see NO mention of it in mathematical equations, no allowances
made for it, no affects/effects noted for it--indeed, when you see a
public ignorant of it--don't you grow a bit suspicious? I mean, and
according to Einstein, every bit of matter we can possibly view was torn
asunder from it! It is real, we only exist in an altered and unnatural
state--along with our antennas.

Why has ether become synonymous with "kook?" It should not be; why does
it seem to have been missing from everyones physics books but mine? My
books just stated it was as it appears to be--unknown, but a real
thing--I took it to be a thing future minds would "discover"; that its'
promise was a better understanding of the world, in the future.

Now, we can come up with a lot of explanations about a lot of
things--might it not help to give this KNOWN/REAL thing some thought;
ask some questions on its' possible interactions with our antennas?

If my wonder-ings about this ether cause me to be a marked man and
easily dismissed--so be it. And, I would prefer to read and experiment
in this direction than jump to the conclusion our antennas are emitting
photons, others may feel free to disagree with me and suffer no evil
intentions from me.

Whatever is the reality of this matter, let's pray it quickly becomes
known; either way I will be just as thrilled. New discoveries, which we
can get our minds wrapped around, speak of new and interesting
phenomenon we can manipulate to our benefit.

And, debate is interesting ...

Regards,
JS