Old September 3rd 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Brian Griffey is an asshole

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 17:09:37 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

On Sep 1, 9:26 am, Vinnie S. wrote:
I personally asked Steve's permission if I could call him Moped, not
as an insult of course. To me, mopeds are a pleasant memory of my
youth, because they were all over the town I grew up in. Good ol' days
!

Oh no... you sure wouldn't want to insult Steveo. He provides such
worthwhile posts here on this group... I can see why asked him first
if you could call him mopey. Personally, I like to call him cretin..

Awwwwwww, did I strike a chord?

Vinnie S.

Haha, is that asshole still humping my leg? What a pathetic loser.