Old September 3rd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 1L6 vacuum tube

Nothing is new about transistor replacements for vacuum tubes.Dates back
to at least the 1960s.I have an old Popular Science magazine floatin
around here somewhere which has an article about that.y'all ever hard of
almost no heat blue vaccum tubes before? Yep, I have an old Popular
Science magazine article about that, floatin around here somewhere too.I
wish I could get them wimmins next door to ''vacuum'' me.
cuhulin