Old September 5th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Salmon Egg Salmon Egg is offline

Default Seeking advice for an all-band radio.

It seems very difficult now to find a good purveyor of AM/FM/Shortwave
radios. I am open to suggestions.

I have seen the Eton E% get some pretty good, although possibly biased,
marks. That would fall in my price range. It is extremely difficult for me
to find clear technical specifications. For example, I sure would like to
know tuning resolution. I would like information on intermediate frequencies
and the ability to handle weak signals in the presence of strong
interference. I would appreciate being pointed toward sources of such
information.

Bill
--
Fermez le Bush--less than 18 months to go.