Old September 5th 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Worldwide Feedback Pouring in... VoiceMax a Huge Success!

On Sep 5, 12:11 am, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
All you will hear is a 1 kHz tone, nothing more, so what's the purpose
of that unless you are intent on transmitting MCW. If you push all
peaks of the audio waveform to 100% modulation then all you have is
tons of distortion. The claim is pure snake oil.

Now rethink YOUR argument again, Yo Mamma

You're really something. I thought at first you were just messin' with
me... but I guess it's obvious now that you really have no clue. And I
gather from previous posts that commander is a ham??? Please... tell
me you're not. If you are... then yo-mamma is right... you're an
embarrassment to amateur radio.