Old September 6th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) is offline

Default Results: Carolina Windom

Thanks, Bob, I will try your measurements.

I don't really care much about 10 meters and if I ever do get interested
in it I'll probably just toss up a ground plane.

The SWR figures you mentioned sound fine to me, the autotuner in the
TS-940S can handle the SWRs I'm getting now so it'll be able to handle
those while never breaking a sweat.

I don't understand the 6.6 MHz either, very strange.