Old September 6th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ratata Ratata is offline

Default good online SW schedule database easily downloadable?

Matti Ponkamo wrote:

"Larry Gagnon" wrote:
I am just getting back into shortwave listening after a few years hiatus.
previously used the Passport Guide, now I would prefer more up to date
info
via the Internet. Does anyone know of a good, current, online database,
preferably by frequency, that is easy to use and the info easily
downloadable
as a PDF or text file? Any good links would be appreciated. Thanks...

Larry VE7EA

Try this one:
http://www.eibi.de.vu/ -- DX-page

73 de Matti Ponkamo, OH1GPU

sorted by language:
(source is eibi ...)

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://shortwave.blogsite.org/ Updated every month or so ....