Old September 7th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
KB3IBT Dan K KB3IBT Dan K is offline

Default TS-530s Finals neutralization

Hey,
Thanks for the link to Kens web site! It's a valuable resource.
And thanks for all the replies and comment on the TS-530...Still haven't
fired it up. Ive been busy with work and my dad visiting from Florida. Man,
i can't waite to get it going again...those Kenwood hybrids are great!

"gb" wrote in message
"KB3IBT Dan K" wrote in message
Hello All,
I was told by a ham during a QSO that if I buy a matched pair of 6146b's,
I would not need to neutralize them?? Is that true?

Thanks KB3IBT

IBT -

Quit relying upon nonsense QSO tech advice -- go to Ken's (K4EAA) web
site -- and get your FAQ answers about Kenwood Hybrids.
http://www.k4eaa.com/