Old September 7th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default good online SW schedule database easily downloadable?

In article ,
"Sanjaya" wrote:

"Larry Gagnon" wrote in message
newsp.tx7um6efaiss39@localhost...
I am just getting back into shortwave listening after a few years hiatus.
I previously used the Passport Guide, now I would prefer more up to date
info via the Internet. Does anyone know of a good, current, online
database, preferably by frequency, that is easy to use and the info easily
downloadable as a PDF or text file? Any good links would be appreciated.
Thanks...

I use the EIBI .csv file and the LISTER csv reader available at the
dx page link at http://www.eibi.de.vu
The reader can sort it, edit it, make it your own custom schedule

If you know how to use Excel you can manipulate the file as a flat file
data base. In addition to sorting on any column or up to any three
columns at a time you can also search or find numbers and text.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California