Old September 8th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
The Shadow[_2_] The Shadow[_2_] is offline

Default Odd request:MW 9KHz and 10KHz channel listings

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of an on line source for all the MW allocations in
both the NA 10KHz and the rest of the world's 9KHz allocation?

I could do it by hand or by calculator but I am lazy at the moment.

Thanks

Brenda Ann graciously replied
9KHz channels 10 KHz channels

531 530
540 540
ETC ETC

Well above and beyond the call of duty, Brenda Ann -- kudos

Give a man a fish and next day he will be back for another.
Teach a man how to fish and the next day he will be on the water pulling in
a big catch (some for sale)
Next day he will be back with his own boat, a hired crew and 10 kegs of beer
(;-0

Da Shadow