Old September 8th 07, 05:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Rick Yerke[_2_] Rick Yerke[_2_] is offline

Default Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01]

In article rjzEi.24871$bO6.24025@edtnps89, "Neil S" wrote:

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
In article , "graham"
wrote:

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
om...
Crosley 11-124U

.... nice backyard too ...

Thanks,gardening is another of my hobbies.If anybody wants any Koi or
goldfish
i have way too many and they are free for the taking.Rick

Ha, we have Great Blue Herrons that take care of that :-(

Neil S.

I had a Great Blue Heron visit my ponds last year and it cleaned me out of 90%
of my fish. The fish had laid eggs before the Heron got them and i have
way too many fish again.Rick