Old September 10th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Dave K6DLW Dave K6DLW is offline

Default KAM+ Power Supply

Tip is positive, ring is negative. Sounds like telco speak.

Dave K6DLW

"Joseph Fenn" wrote in message
va.net...
I bought this thing years back and never plugged it in. It requires
a 12v dc brick for power and though I have several of them around here
I gotta be sure which is positive on the miniplug the tip or the
ring. Maybe you guys could clue me in on this.
Joe

* Ham since 1937 HiSchool Sophomore ex W9ZUU, KP4EX, W4FAG, KH6ARG KH6JF *
* WW2 Vet since Sep 1940 to just After VJ day. US Signal Corps AACS *