Old September 10th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Joseph Fenn Joseph Fenn is offline

Default KANTRONICS KAM+

Thanks Dave. I use Commodore stuff only and on packet so I just gave
away the KAMM+ yesterday to a local friend. I told him any good
terminal should function ok with it. I built my own TNC and put it in
a plastic box and added one of those 1/2 size led's (red) to indicate
when its xmtg, and a second big Green LED that lights up on reception
and connects. I bought it then never did use it at all even once.
Joe/KH6JF

* Ham since 1937 HiSchool Sophomore ex W9ZUU, KP4EX, W4FAG, KH6ARG KH6JF *
* WW2 Vet since Sep 1940 to just After VJ day. US Signal Corps AACS *