Old September 12th 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
ian field ian field is offline

Default Can you identify this radio? - "Unknown Radio.jpg" 336.4 KBytes yEnc

"Sal Brisindi" wrote in message
Folks,
I use Mozilla Thunderbird as my email program and newsgroup reader which
incidentally decoded the yenc photo that was posted here without any
problems.

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Regards,
Sal Brisindi

My last experience with Mozilla was not a good one!

It wouldn't accept a whole host of plugins I rely on and when I tried to
uninstall it, it messed up so many settings I had to run system restore to
clean up the mess!