Old September 13th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Brian Brian is offline

Default Looking for GOOD general coverage receiver with DSP IF

On Sep 8, 3:55 pm, "Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T)"
wrote:
Trying to participate in the Maritime Mobile Service Net on 14.300 this
weekend with that contest on has convinced me I need a better receiver.

Any suggestions for a good general-coverage receiver with a good IF DSP?

I like the transceivers I have (FT-1000 and TS-940S) and don't want to get
rid of them or trade them in for one of the new megabuck rigs but I do
need a better receiver for times like this weekend.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated...

I have one of these, 100% DSP.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/1545.html

w3rv