Old September 13th 07, 02:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Hagstar Hagstar is offline

Default Can you identify this radio? - "Unknown Radio.jpg" 336.4 KBytes yEnc

"Dave Moorman" wrote in message
]...
In article ,
"Ken Doyle" wrote:

We don't do yEnc here.

Ken D.

Many, many people do yEnc, Ken.

yEnc is extremely rude to use on Usenet, WHAT does it matter that it SHOULD
be easier to decode? WHAT purpose does it have except to show "look at me,
I'm a really savvy techy person who has no Windows computers anywhere in my
life!". Sheesh, it's ruder than HTML. Of course, Ken G. can't understand why
we all just don't post JPG's on rec.antiques.radio+phono.

John H.