Old September 13th 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom K3MOV Tom K3MOV is offline

Default Slinky dipole HF antenna recommendations wanted.

On Sep 9, 10:51 pm, RJG wrote:
I bought 2 Slinky's to put a Slinky antenna together, and would love to get
comments and suggestions, (construction detail tips, care and feeding, etc.)
from anyone who has tried this type of antenna before.

I live in a second floor apartment and have limited HF antenna options. I
would love to hear recommendations for any other HF antenna designs that
would work well in this type of setting.

Thanks.

Here is the eHam Review site (http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1077)
for commercial Slinky Antennas. As you can see, they seem to work for
some folks. Here's the site for the manufacturer (http://
www.usa2way.homestead.com/CliffDweller.html). 73 & GL, Tom K3MOV