Old September 13th 07, 06:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Can you identify this radio? - "Unknown Radio.jpg" 336.4 KBytes yEnc

Dave Moorman wrote:

In article S%KFi.3809$ed1.564@trnddc05,
"Phil B" wrote:

We just want to click and view.

That's exactly what I like to do and do it all of the time, yEnc or no.

I understand your sentiments, Phil, and if I couldn't find software to
decode yEnc, I'd be irritated, too. If you look at it from another
point of view, folks who doggedly refuse to accommodate yEnc, which is
fairly common, are making their lives far more difficult that it needs
to be and missing out on content that they might enjoy or benefit from.

If I post I use UUEncode - not a yEnc fanatic or anything. I just
figure - use free and/or easily obtainable software that manages it and
spend life clicking and viewing, not cussing and fussing.

Dave

And those who use it might miss out on getting help from the only
person who can help, but don't have the time or inclination to convert
the file so they can see it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell